Monday, May 26, 2008

THE END OF THE ROAD!!!! FINALLY!!!

We arrived home yesterday after 38 long days in the hospital. We are all adjusting to our new family member being home but we are so happy to finally have our little warrior home!! I can not thank everyone enough for their prayers and thoughts. Thank you all so much for sharing in our journey to get him well enough to come home. It has been a long road but now we have finally reached the end and are beginning a new chapter in our lives. He is beautiful and we are so happy!

Sabrina

1 comment:

Traelee said...

Brea,
I'm so happy for your family! Its fantastic news that you get to start life at home together. It must be such a relief. I wish your family all the best and will pray that Korbin keeps getting bigger and stronger with each passing day. He's a wonderful little miracle and I'm glad to hear today is a day worth celebrating!