Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 19

Today was a bit better. Korbin is digesting his food fairly well. He has been bumped up to 20 CC's. No word from the neurologist again today. They will be doing another ultrasound either Thursday or Friday. I received the results from the eye doctor today. So far, his eyes look good. They are not fully developed yet and he informed me of what problems they look for but at this point, it is getting really hard for me to absorb all of the information about all of the possible problems we could face. They will probably check his eyes again on Monday. The days are quickly turning into weeks and it seems like we are really no closer to the end. Having him home with us is becoming more of a fairy tale than reality. I have watched babies come into the NICU and go hime in the time that Korbin has been in there. I knew we had a long road ahead of us but I didn't imagine the obstacles that we would face.

Sabrina

1 comment:

KC Mom said...

Hang in there, Brea. I have faith that Korbin will pull through and be home with you all soon. All of your friends at BBC are pulling for you guys!
Ashlie