First, happy mother's day to all you moms. This morning was tough. I wanted nothing more than to spend my mother's day with all of my kids. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way so I spent some time this morning at the hospital with Korbin. Not much change today except minor feeding changes. He has lost a little more weight but is still 3lbs 14ozs. They measure in grams I am assuming so they can track things better. He is starting to stay awake more and was awake the whole time that I was there. The nurses in the NICU made me the sweetest thing that they could have made. It was a little poem with his handprint and footprint on it. I sat there and cried a bit this morning after reading it but I know that he is where he needs to be but it doesn't make me want him home any less.
Sabrina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brea..I've been reading everyday to get an update on Korbin and to see how your doing. We are praying for you and your family every night. Just trust in God and take this one day at a time...I know easier said than done but God is in control and will lead you all through this. Please let me know if you need to talk or need anything. I was so happy to read about the bottles!! :) He is such the little fighter! Take care and I'm sending hugs your way.
Terra
Post a Comment