Each day Korbin appears to be improving. Today, they had bumped him up to 25 CC's with the goal of having him at 32 by tomorrow. With that amount, there will no longer be a need for an IV as long as he tolerates his feedings. He did have his first residual in about 2 days. They chose to just put it back and feed him as normal just subtracting the amount that was leftover from the feeding before. He is still 3lbs 7ozs but tomorrow there will probably be another weight gain. They should be doing the ultrasound on his head again today. If they did that today I will find out results tomorrow. I don't really look forward to those results because I am terrified there will be more issues to deal with. He is looking better every day. They may try feeding him by bottle as soon as this weekend.
Sabrina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sabrina,
I just wanted to leave you a message and let you know to not be worried about the test results for Korbin. That dear boy is in the hands of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All of this is apart of his perfect plan and I have no doubt that this dear little one will be joining his family at home where he belongs. Just remember to trust in the Lord and trust in his sovereign plan for your family. Rely on him to give you the strength that you need to face each day / each challenge.
God bless you and your family,
Jolie Hall
Post a Comment